WHAT DO KINESIOLOGISTS DO?
On the basis of a preliminary conversation and diagnostics of the individual’s physical condition, the kinesiologist prepares an optimal exercise program with physical / sports content in order to maintain or improve health and general physical performance.
Successful work in the field of kinesiology requires in-depth knowledge of the human body through the intertwining of various natural sciences, such as anatomy, biomechanics, neurology, biochemistry, physiotherapy and dietetics, as well as psychology. The cooperation of a physiotherapist and a kinesiologist is essential for good rehabilitation.
WHO IS EXERCISE WITH A KINESIOLOGIST SUITABLE FOR?
- Healthy individuals with a desire for better fitness
- Fitness training of professional athletes
- Individuals with movement injuries (knee injuries, back pain, rehabilitation after / before surgery…)
- Individuals with chronic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, osteoarthritis…)
- Individuals with increased body weight
- Exercise for the elderly
- This is the first time you have encountered organized exercise